- Start of the darkness before the chaos.
- Three ball plasmoids light up in the south.
- Start of the "first creation" of the Olmecs.
- End of the "first creation" of the Olmecs.
- Saturn lights up; "time" starts, creation (from King List).
- First descent of Mars.
- 8 Kings reign 1072 years by the King List.
- Birth of Adam (Saturn), 930 years before 3147 BC.
- Actual starting date of Maya calendar.
- Popularly starting date of the Maya calendar.
ca 3067 BC
- Most likely first regular appearance of Mars/Horus.
ca 2860 BC
- Jupiter enters the asteroid belt, assumes the "shen" shape.
- End of the first Egyptian dynasty.
- Construction of the Sphinx at Giza.
- First possible use of shen for Olmec day names.
ca 2750 - 2700 BC
- Most likely the end of visits by Mars/Horus (2770 BC).
- Egyptian Old Kingdom third dynasty - to 2200 BC.
- Gilgamesh, dated King of Uruk, in contact with Aga.
ca 2686 BC
- Step-pyramid of Zoser completed.
ca 2438 BC
- Jupiter loses its mountain-shaped coma (estimated).
2349 BC - September 8
- Disturbance by Venus, September 8 (Olmecs)
- Noachian flood (fall of the Absu).
- Old Kingdom reduces agriculture and construction.
- Dating of flood legend in China.
- Stonehenge reconstruction stops.
- Year to 260 days.
- Jupiter again develops a mountain-shaped coma.
- Tzolkin 260 day calendar introduced.
2193 BC (156 years after the fall of the Absu)
- A third disturbance by Venus.
- Severe climatic downturn.
- 200 years of drought worldwide.
- Fall of Akkad, end of Old Kingdom.
- Malta depopulated.
- Year goes to 273 days.
- Fire on the Moon.
- Yao (Jupiter) dies, listed as 2257 BC.
- Chilam Balam: "fire on high" (sb 2167 - 2147 BC).
- 2155 BC -- Annals of Shu: Celestial Phenomena.
- ca 2150 -- Cylinder of Gudea: splendor of Ningirsu.
- 2150 BC -- extent of Abraham's lifetime, 175 years.
- likely date for Ussher's "Tower of Babel."
- Estimated return of Mars, 1130 years after 3067.
- Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.
1492 BC - April 19
- Disturbances of Earth by Venus, April 19 (Olmec).
- Exodus of Moses.
- Abrupt end of the Middle Kingdom.
- Chinese Xia dynasty suddenly ends.
- Twenty years of dense cloud cover.
- Year to 360 days.
- Start of the Haab calendar,
- First appearance of Mars near Earth (9 times to 687 BC).
- A visit by Venus, Mars, and Mercury (the ballgame).
- Visit of One-Hunahpu and Seven-Hunahpu to the underworld.
747 BC - February 27
- Mars jars Earth, changes the Earth orbit, February 26;
- Nabonassar introduces a new chronology, effective February 27.
- Olmecs set Long Count to 184.108.40.206.0, February 28.
- Calendar reforms follow worldwide (Rome February 28).
- Founding of Rome (there are other dates).
- Four more close calls by Mars over next 60 years (Olmec).
- (before 747 BC) Rome adds two months to the calendar.
- Haab modified with 5 additional days.
686 BC - March 23
- March 23: Mercury jars Earth. Mercury on fire.
- Sennacherib's army disaster.
685 BC - June 15, July 25
- Temple of Marduk rebuilt at Babylon.
- Venus and Mercury start to blaze, June 15.
- Jupiter develops a coma, July 9.
- Jupiter releases a plasmoid bolt, July 14.
- Jupiter's plasmoids lands at the Sun, July 25.
- Library of Assurbanipal at Nineveh burns down.
- Canopus Decree attempts calendar reform.
- Book burning in China.
ca AD 900
- Last of the red ring disappeared.
ca AD 1800
- Last of the falling Absu sprinkles.
ca AD 1840
- Last of the path of the ecliptic faded.